Pacific Haven resthome is located in a prime position overlooking the sea in South Brighton and offers both Rest Home Care and Non Dementia Psychiatric Care.
- We have a hairdresser on site each Thursday and podiatrist who visits every six weeks.
- Local Chaplains, RSA Ladies bring around sweets for RSA men & women
- We have our own van. 1-2 weekly bus trips to various places of interest. We usually take a picnic afternoon tea.
- Main meal served at 12 Mid-day, savoury/light evening meal at 5pm. Breakfast is generally from 0730 onwards and several prefere a breakfast tray in bed.
- Public transport and local shops close by
- The modern and comfortable New Brighton Public Library is situated in front of the Pier. There is a cafe also located in the building.